QA/QC Team Introduction
The QC team is composed of skilled engineers and technicians, including 11 to 20 highly skilled staff as technical support. Acting on the ISO9001:2000 quality management system, the QC system covers all stages of production from the material and component stage to the finished product stage.
1. Purchase raw materials and components from reliable suppliers.
2. Strict control of work according to ISO9001:2000 quality management systems.
3. Random checks and strict inspections on products before packing, no inferior products allowed
4. Finished products go through strict quality inspections before dispatch
The factory quality control process before shipment:
1) 6 hours continuous working aging test.
2) Connection circuit protection test.
3) Short circuit protection test.
4) Lack of voltage protection test.
5) Over voltage protection test.
6) Flash light concussion test.
7) Quakeproof capability test.
8) Cold warm boot test.
9) Polarity protection test.
10) EMC anti-jamming test.
Our quality control division conducts a complete process form incoming material inspection, production line checking up to final inspection before shipment. And they also give suggestions on improving quality and solving quality problems to customers.